WaterhackWeek2019

The Waterhackweek has just finished today. It was a great opportunity to work on the project that has technical problem with more experienced people. Besides, I got to met people who created python package and learned how to use their packages and how to build a package.

Yinphan and I proposed a project about blending meteorological data and making them into the NetCDF format that WRF-Hydro can read. We didn’t really touch the blending part since most of time we were dealing with re-formatting and re-gridding. Although we didn’t complete during the waterhackweek, I would like to continue it. And hopefully, I can use it for my Ph.D. research. ;)

The flowchart shows what we proposed and want to do.

Reanalysis vs. Observation Quick and Dirty But Long-Lasting - Cardboard Box Shelf

Comments

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×